Set on a more than generous 1317sqm block and brimming with classic ambience, this exceptionally well built solid brick home delivers easy, coastal living. Enjoying light-filled interiors from its prized north-facing aspect, this super split level residence presents great buying. Features include 4 good sized bedrooms upstairs, lounge/ dining and solid Tasmanian oak kitchen on the middle entry level and downstairs is a rumpus room with its own bathroom.
From its elevated setting it captures vistas across the valley to the ocean in the distance, particularly enjoyed from its balcony and extensive covered alfresco spaces.
Exceptionally proportioned with every room generous, it effortlessly merges inside with out and includes all the extras with large pool and immense double garage. Built lovingly by its current owners and maintained impeccably since being one of the original feature homes of the estate. A perfect family home with potential income, don't miss this rare opportunity in the highly sought-after Ocean Shores market.
- Quiet family friendly cul-de-sac location
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms, access off 2 rooms to the balcony
- Grorious North facing Inground pool set within lush gardens
- Nature Reserve at rear of entire property for good privacy
- Separate large formal lounge and dining with cathedral ceilings spilling onto gardens
- Potential for completely separate living downstairs as 3rd bathroom in place
- Sunny gently sloping rear garden + separate entertaining/ courtyard area
- Lock up storage areas
- Ample car and caravan parking spaces
- Huge lock up garage
Call today to arrange your private inspection....
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room