Set high in the Byron hinterland, this property has all you could ask for and more. With tranquility, peace, privacy and abundant pure spring drinking water just the tip of the iceberg.
Only 20 min to Mullumbimby and Byron bay, this totally unique and private sanctuary nestled in a high set position giving varied aspects from early sunrise to cracking sunsets west over the Nightcap rainforest.
• Freehold title 10 acres with 2 residences
• Classic old handbuilt original home bursting with character, warmth and life.
• Brand new spacious 2 bed, 6 star energy effecient home taking in great views
• Obsidian rock filtered spring water on bore pump
• Your own bush walk through established trees, bromeliads and very little mowing for acerage this size
• Both homes are connected to the grid and have septics with good separation
• Separate caravan/studio with composting toilet and solar HWS
The first home has only been finished approx 1 year ago and is very modern with high raked ceilings and abundant tinted glass to eye off the nature and views. Stone topped kitchen and highlight windows allow for a beautiful light filled space.
The original home sits further along the track and is nestled on the hillside. There is a tremendous feeling of love in this home with almost everything hand crafted and given plenty of time from the bespoke kitchen to the claw foot bath and fireplace. Shaded in summer and warm in winter it will certainly make you feel straight at home.
This is an ideal rural retreat with all the hard work done and scope still to improve through landscaping if you choose.
Inspections by appointment only.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes