If it is a well loved and renovated home with an edgy flair and large low maintenance creative garden you're after in a beautiful coastal location, then this property is a must!
Lovingly renovated this home has so many qualities making for comfortable carefree living. The property includes:
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and dining flowing to eastern deck area
- Large separate lounge overlooking the grassed front private garden space
- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms in total, polished concrete floors, wood combustion fireplace, fans and air con
- Super spacious property size at 1107 m2!
- Sunny North facing rear courtyard for entertaining with subtle timber and metal undertones
- Rear yard with elevated multi deck areas with water/power and great long views across the valley to sit out and capture the early morning sun or dine under the stars!
- Double garage with french doors has extra versatile functionality that would work well as arts studio or can be incorporated as part of a self contained space within the home that includes master bed and bathroom.
- Dual-occ capability or perfect for granny flat (STCA)
- Outdoor bathroom to be one with nature and the private backyard
- A stones throw to New Brighton markets, Brunswick Heads cafes and 10 min to Mullumbimby and Byron Bay
Positioned in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac, this artistically inpired, easy living single level home offers ready access to glorious beaches and all the great natural elements that the beautiful Byron Shire is famous for.
Book an inspection and let yourself be taken to another world.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes