Located in prized Benjamins Lane, this hidden 6725m2 oasis beckons with a meticulously presented, rammed earth home, designed by Graham Osborne, renowned architect. Exquisite in its authenticity and radiating an undercurrent of superb contemporary style, this home harnesses life's essential elements of earth, air and water and captures the raw yet calming essence of the natural world within its form, with strong, crisp, textured finishes thoughout.
Tucked neatly between thriving Brunswick Heads and quaint Billinudgel, savour the beauty of the idyllic garden surrounds before retreating inside to your exclusive country home. Skillfully crafted from nature 25 years ago with rammed earth and finished with timeless quality, this truly unique, spacious home looks to spoil its new owners in all it has to offer.
With western red cedar casement windows and timber doors throughout, skylight windows, soaring ceilings, mezzanine level, polished timber floors and tiled areas, the home is sure to delight. Unwind in the spacious north facing, sun drenched living area. Follow this through to the grand central room with immense height ceiling, around to the kitchen, on your way enjoying views out over the stunning inground deep pool and cabana.
In the central room with timber wood heater, stairs lead to a bridgeway linking the master bedroom with ensuite and 2nd spacious bedroom on the opposite side, both with built ins, ample light and crossflow breezes.
Ground level offers an additional 3rd bedroom plus private office/4th bedroom with French doors, separate laundry room with excellent storage and spacious main bathroom. Pure wool carpets underfoot in bedrooms, high end hardware and thermal mass earth walls gives a sense here that time will not diminish this unique, solar passive family abode. The easy to use, sunny kitchen offers a creative workspace that is bright and comes equipped with gas cooktop, oven and granite benchtops. Enjoy open plan living, moving freely between the kitchen and the large dining space.
Continuing outside to the covered entry way which accesses the fully appointed, detached guest quarters with its own bathroom. Self contained and subtle, this adds enormously to the amenity of the living space and tucked neatly behind the open garage area.
Onto the landscaped gardens and open paddock area, complete with veggie beds for the adults, cubby house for the kids and chicken house for the chooks! Across a swale sits a perfect paddock, ideal for all your dream lifestyle needs including animals and is dual occupancy compliant for a second home. The property is serviced by mains water supply and new septic system.
Located within 3 kms to stunning beaches, Ocean Shores Golf Course and minutes from Brunswick Heads, Mullumbimby and Byron Bay, this idyllic lifestyle package is sure to delight anyone looking for life close to everything, with the delightful option to retreat to their own private sanctuary. You can even cross the road and be at Coolamon Nursery cafe within seconds!
- Impeccably presented solar passive rammed earth architecturally designed home
- Beautiful sun filled lounge provides dual access out to the verandah
- Superb kitchen with silky oak timber touches and plenty of granite bench space
- Perfectly situated main residence
- Soaring vaulted ceiling with central apex skylight
- Upstairs master bedroom including robe and ensuite
- Main home has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private office with timber French doors
- Additional stylish self contained quarters for added amenity behind covered double open carparking
- Lush and abundant herb gardens and veggie beds, citrus trees, mango trees and surrounds are a sight to behold
- Have fun in the inground bespoke deep swimming pool, sandstone surround and cabana, a perfect place for entertaining.
- Over 1 & 3/4 acres of usable dual occ compliant land
- Conveniently located only minutes to....well, everywhere you need to be!
Call today for your own private viewing.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access