Here is your chance to own one of Mullumbimby's most iconic and well known homes in sought after central location on a large double block of land. Circa 1920 this heritage listed home was built with amazing craftsmanship, architecture, styling and is one of the best examples of character homes from this era that you will see.
* 12 foot decorative ceilings, hardwood timber floors boards & timber weatherboards on exterior.
* Cedar doors, sash windows, skirting boards & picture rails.
* Wide wrap around covered verandahs (views to both Mt Chincogan & Mt Warning), ornamental statues, detailed timber fret work & feature posts.
* 3 large bedrooms (2 with access to verandah & 1 with bay window), central bathroom, separate toilet & laundry rooms.
* Spacious lounge room with double fireplace, upgraded kitchen & formal dining room also with fireplace.
* 949m2 block on 2 titles with rear lane access.
* Upgraded electrical and roof replaced approx 10 years ago.
This historic home sits proudly almost exactly as it did when masterfully built over 100 years ago and enjoys stunning street appeal. The home has a great living feel inside and is ready for its next chapter with added bonus of subdivision or granny flat possibility (STCA). Located only minutes walk from primary school & shops in the main street of Mullumbimby and short drive from Byron Bay & Brunswick Heads. Enquire today for further details and your very own private viewing.